Marketing & Insights Analyst
Marketing & Insights Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional who has an excellent understanding of sales to join a global leading client of ours who are a supplier of satellite communications solutions with offices in the UK, USA, Africa, Asia and Australia. Our client provide solutions into a wide variety of global markets such as media, government, NGO and mining.
This is a brand new role for our client where the successful individual with sit in between the sales and marketing teams. The successful individual will be responsible for identifying, profiling and developing new and existing, customers and events. Within the role the post holder will be researching and profiling key market sectors along with key geographical areas for business opportunities for the company’s own solutions based services, in a B2B and B2C environment.
As Marketing & Sales Analyst you would be providing B2B data research to enable knowledge and growth to the business. Within the role you would be supporting the sales team at various events and exhibitions both in the UK and overseas. The post holder will be creating databases and keeping our clients CRM systems updated whilst communication results with the Sales Manager and Managing Director
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Define and execute a strategic lead generation/business development plan, in partnership with Sales Manager.
· Analysis of market, customer, sales, and competitive data to develop a strategy to penetrate key market sectors with recommendations for expansion or contraction by product, service and customer
· Compiling both customer and sector profiles
· Building a pipeline of prospects & other contacts (publications, thought leadership), for use in sales campaigns and target sectors using various research, databases and digital media tools
· Analysis and reporting of information gained through social media and web site statistics, qualifying Lead Forensics data
· Advising on social media posts and keyword strategies
· Supporting the Sales Team at networking/trade events to identify opportunities for sector growth & obtain market intelligence
· Experience of working in media, marketing, communications, strategic business development
· Quantative research and methodologies experience
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone from a sales and marketing analytical background who is looking for a role who can identify new business using marketing tools and is happy to travel with the role
Salary / benefits:
A salary of up to £35,000 is available for the right candidate
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Marketing & Sales Analyst
Global satellite communication solutions
Based in Eastleigh
Are you a Marketing graduate looking for your first steps into a Digital Experience role? Do you have any experience liaising with an agency to support digital experience and ensure digital assets are … more
Are you an experience Marketing Manager, with experience working for a Law Firm or Legal Practise? Do you have a Marketing degree? Have you got previous experience in a marketing role in a professiona … more
Are you an experienced Bids and Tender Manager or Head of Bids? Do you have knowledge of the OJEU regulations and experience managing Tenders? CV Screen may have the role for you! Role Overview A Bid … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Digital Marketing Executive to work in the Charitable Sector across the full spectrum of Web Marketing and Digital Content is ideal for this vacancy. A salary of £35k is available for this sen … more
A Digital Designer with good Graphic Design skills for print, publications and digital platforms is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25,000 basic is … more
Marketing AssistantAn experienced Marketing Assistant with a background in Amazon sales is required by a leading Health company that sells a wide range of natural health products directly to consumers … more