Search our Jobs
Marketing Assistant - Education
- HA0 4RQ, Wembley, Greater London, England
Marketing Assistant – Education
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Marketing Assistant looking to take step up into an Executive role. You will be responsible for our client’s email marketing strategy and the use of their mailing lists and automated campaigns in their CRM (Microsoft Dynamics-customised), bringing your experience and driving innovation to our client within the education industry.
The Marketing Assistant has responsibility for all day-to-day CRM and email activities, ensuring a strong campaign strategy with a focus on delivering engaging content to members. We’re looking for a talented individual to join our clients marketing team, who excels at technical delivery and creative execution of campaigns.
The post holder will be executing the delivery of all CRM acitivity for our client including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required The position will also require analysis of email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- The ideal candidate for this role with be a technically minded, data savvy digital marketer, with experience in customer centric CRM and Email marketing.
- Confident analysing performance in spreadsheets, Google Analytics and Email marketing platforms
- A strong understanding of and experience using marketing automation, and connecting platforms using webhooks and tools such as Zapier.
- An eye for good design and ability to maintain consistency is important.
- Confident running an email campaign from end to end - from idea, to technical creation, segmenting, delivery, and analysis of results.
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Good technical skills in HTML required
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- Experience working with email service providers (ClickDimensions / DotMailer)
- Excellent awareness of other digital marketing channels
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
The ideal candidate for this role with be a technically minded, data savvy digital marketer, with experience in customer centric CRM and Email marketing.
Salary / Benefits:
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Wembley