We have an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading company within the merchandising industry on an initial 12 month contract with a view to going permanent based in the Colchester area. This role will be placed within our clients small but growing and talented marketing department.
Based within the digital marketing team, this is a development role giving the post holder exposure and experience across a range of channels. Working closely with the web, product and technical teams where the successful candidate will be involved with Paid search to help contribute to delivering greater efficiencies to their search activities.
Other areas of responsibilities for the post holder will be Organic Search where they will be researching and contributing to onsite and offsite SEO activities to help improve organic search. The will be some content worked involved to writing website copy along with content based SEO brief and research. The position will also expose the successful candidate to social media along with them writing articles for the website and other areas.
We’re looking for someone who understands how digital content can contribute to the business’ objectives, so the right candidate will be commercially-minded and have a couple years of relevant digital marketing experience.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Paid Search – Contribute to driving greater efficiencies to our clients paid search activities
· Organic Search – Research and contribute to onsite and offsite SEO activities to help improve our clients organic rankings
· Website content – updating existing and creating new website copy and other content based on SEO briefs and research
· Research - undertaking competitor & industry research to inform content creation. Using SEO tools to further hone copy
· Content distribution – using our clients content management system to update the website including ecommerce, general content and articles pages. Use of our CRM system to distribute emails
· Social Media – contribute towards our clients social calendar across multiple social media platforms
· Reviews – help manage our clients reviews collection activities.
· Previous experience within a Digital Marketing role
· Ideally a degree within Marketing or similar
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing assistant to join a leading business on an initial 12 month contract with a view to going permanent.
Salary / benefits:
£20,000 – 25,000 depending on experience
12 month FTC
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
12 month FTC
Based in Colchester
Are you an experience Marketing Manager, with experience working for a Law Firm or Legal Practise? Do you have a Marketing degree? Have you got previous experience in a marketing role in a professiona … more
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive looking to work for a leading Events company in the Wantage area? Do you have SEO and PPC experience? DO you have experience using WordPress? CV Scre … more
Digital Marketing Executive A Digital Marketing Executive with strong Digital campaign management and Social Media skills is required by our Consultancy client based south of Edinburgh, Lothian. The … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Digital Marketing Executive to work in the Charitable Sector across the full spectrum of Web Marketing and Digital Content is ideal for this vacancy. A salary of £35k is available for this sen … more
A Digital Designer with good Graphic Design skills for print, publications and digital platforms is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25,000 basic is … more
Marketing AssistantAn experienced Marketing Assistant with a background in Amazon sales is required by a leading Health company that sells a wide range of natural health products directly to consumers … more