Search our Jobs
Marketing Communications Manager
- Coventry, West Midlands, England
An experienced Marketing Communications Manager with superb creative copy and PR skills is required to join a talented marketing team for an initial 6month period. The successful candidate will plan and implement marketing, communications and PR activities as part of the marketing plan.
There will be a heavy PR, communications and copy focussed position working with both internal and external stakeholders in a varied position.
The position will use the marketing mix and appropriate channels to provide relevant communications and marketing support for the specific stakeholders.
An annual salary of £35,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience.
A widely respected not for profit company with a talented marketing team and lots of exciting project work.
What you will be doing:
- Management of marketing and communications activities
- PR, Event Management, Publications
- Ensure implementation of marketing strategy
- Social Media content management
What you will need:
- Persuasive and engaging copy skills with exposure of working with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of growing company social media exposure and stakeholder engagement
- A creative edge and the ability to generate ideas to engage audiences
- The desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where no day is the same
Who would the role suit?
A strong Marketing Communications professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding position
Annual salary / full time equivalent of £35k plus benefits
Please email your CV through to email@example.com