Marketing Executive - Law / Events - Richmond - 24k
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has done some form marketing internship, or this would be your second marketing position where you’d be working for a company in the legal sector who produce conferences / events for their clients based in the Richmond area.
The position is an all-round marketing position exposing the successful candidate to all elements of marketing. The following elements are all part of the day to day duties of the position:
- Crafting Eye Catching SEO content
- Growing and maintaining relationships with Media vendors
- Handing digital development
- Building and maintaining the client’s social media presence
It is vital that all candidates applying have experience in areas of B2B marketing / digital and content work or have a related degree qualification.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within the legal sector. The company employ around 20 staff, have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required skills / experience:
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites. Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with media vendors across our three brands to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Daily management of digital marketing content published by the client
- Building the clients social media presence
- Degree educated to a related subject
- Experience in a similar role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who has a year or two industry experience within a similar role.
Basic salary to £24k
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Richmond
Are you a Sales Consultant with a financial services background? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a continuously growing company in a Field Sales Capacity.You will be responsi … more
An Assistant Business Centre Manager with strong front of house and receptionist experience is required by our Commercial Property Management client based in Birmingham. A salary of up to £17,50 … more
Do you have experience of providing administrative and office support to a marketing team? Do you want to make with a really forward-thinking company? If so, CV Screen has the role for you … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Are you an eCommerce Manager? Do you want to work with a global FMCG brand? An eCommerce Manager is required for a company in the food sector based in Southampton. Candidates can expect … more
Are you an experienced Social Media Executive looking for your next challenging role or a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in social media marketing and community management? Are you i … more
A Project Manager with strong Web Agency experience and a background in either eCommerce or Content Management Systems is required by our client based near Oxford, Oxfordshire. The Project … more