PA to Sales Director - Sports & Hospitality
PA to Sales Director – Sports & Hospitality
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join a brand-new sports and hospitality business in the Westerham area. Our client is starting a new venture in corporate hospitality within the sports sector, that aims to furnish international sports fans with the very highest standard of customers service across global sporting events.
The candidate will be joining the company from its outset and therefore can make a crucial mark on establishing its business processes and procedures. The job role has a dual nature: directly supporting the managing director with all administrative duties and functions in the capacity of an PA / executive assistant; as well as aiding in coordinating company sales and marketing and develop and close on new business and client leads, helping to build a client portfolio.
A good interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment is required as well as being very organised, perform well under pressure and a hunger and flair for sales with an excellent telephone manner.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Support the Managing Director in all office and sales administration duties as required
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all inbound product related enquiries
- Assume responsibility for the entirety of client journey from the initial enquiry through to fulfilment and post-event follow-up
- Work in consultation with the MD in the development of the sales, product and client acquisition strategy for the business
- Research and identify potential new product and partnership opportunities
- Can build an excellent working rapport with clients and suppliers alike
- An excellent and effective knowledge of sports and entertainment events worldwide
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and customer service skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- A pro-active and flexible can-do attitude
- Preferably have previous experience in the travel, hospitality or football/sport business or to have experience in a sales and service environment.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked previously as PA or an executive assistant to a managing director along with having a keen interest / experience of sports and hospitality
Salary / benefits:
£20,000 – 25,000
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Sports and hospitality
Based in Westerham
Marketing Manager We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to come and join a leading Audio-Visual company who work with businesses at Events and Exhibitions acros … more
Senior Marketing Executive We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to coming join a leading Audio-Visual company who work with businesses at Events and Exhibitio … more
Sales Executive – Leasing /Finance Are you a sales / business development professional looking for a great new role? Do you have experience within the IT or Finance sector? If you answer … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Digital Designer with good Graphic Design skills for print, publications and digital platforms is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25,000 basic is … more
A Digital Marketing Executive to work in the Charitable Sector across the full spectrum of Web Marketing and Digital Content is ideal for this vacancy. A salary of £35k is available for this sen … more
Marketing AssistantAn experienced Marketing Assistant with a background in Amazon sales is required by a leading Health company that sells a wide range of natural health products directly to consumers … more