Product Marketing and Sales Manager - Energy
An experienced Product Marketing and Sales Manager is required to join a rapidly growing energy company in a brand new position for the company who have a superb reputation in their marketplace. Based from the head office near Brighton the successful candidate will join a talented team in a position with superb opportunities for additional responsibility and progression.
This position will focus on the marketing and launch of new products to the market in the energy sector. The position will manage a small team, work with stakeholders across the business and also have additional responsibility for the suppliers of the business’s external sales teams.
A salary of up to £55k is available DOE
What you will be doing:
- New product management and marketing
- Marketing, pricing and implementation of new products / tariffs
- Management of external sales team suppliers
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful product launch / integration
- Performance management
- Risk management
- Development of marketing materials and sales enablement
- Development of marketing plans for new products
- Management reporting
What you need to have:
- Experience within a similar position in the energy industry
- Ability to mould a division and develop the position as per business needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of managing outsourced teams / suppliers
- Experience in a similar product marketing position
Package and Benefits:
Base – up to £55k plus a healthy benefits package and good progression opportunities
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Account Manager Role Overview An Account Manager with experience of Financial Markets is required by our investment management client based in Central London. A salary plus commission figure of &pou … more
Digital Marketing Executive A Digital Marketing Executive with strong Digital campaign management and Social Media skills is required by our Consultancy client based south of Edinburgh, Lothian. The … more
Marketing Assistant Calling all recent Marketing graduates with some industry experience we have a great opportunity for you to join a B2B Media, conference and events company who work closely with … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Digital Designer with good Graphic Design skills for print, publications and digital platforms is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25,000 basic is … more
A Digital Marketing Executive to work in the Charitable Sector across the full spectrum of Web Marketing and Digital Content is ideal for this vacancy. A salary of £35k is available for this sen … more
Marketing AssistantAn experienced Marketing Assistant with a background in Amazon sales is required by a leading Health company that sells a wide range of natural health products directly to consumers … more