Search our Jobs
Product Marketing and Sales Manager - Energy
- Brighton, East Sussex, England
An experienced Product Marketing and Sales Manager is required to join a rapidly growing energy company in a brand new position for the company who have a superb reputation in their marketplace. Based from the head office near Brighton the successful candidate will join a talented team in a position with superb opportunities for additional responsibility and progression.
This position will focus on the marketing and launch of new products to the market in the energy sector. The position will manage a small team, work with stakeholders across the business and also have additional responsibility for the suppliers of the business’s external sales teams.
A salary of up to £55k is available DOE
What you will be doing:
- New product management and marketing
- Marketing, pricing and implementation of new products / tariffs
- Management of external sales team suppliers
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful product launch / integration
- Performance management
- Risk management
- Development of marketing materials and sales enablement
- Development of marketing plans for new products
- Management reporting
What you need to have:
- Experience within a similar position in the energy industry
- Ability to mould a division and develop the position as per business needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of managing outsourced teams / suppliers
- Experience in a similar product marketing position
Package and Benefits:
Base – up to £55k plus a healthy benefits package and good progression opportunities
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.