Are you an experienced SEO professional who is looking for a position which will allow you to have full control over a company’s SEO and PPC exposure? If the answer is yes, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join a leading company within their field who are looking to get to the top of their industry.
The post holder will be responsible for raising their organic profile significantly as well as overseeing a £100,000 a month paid search budget, therefore it is crucial that the successful candidate is used to working with these types of figures.
As the SEO Lead the successful individual will be working closely with a talented technology and web products teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns, whilst making sure those systems built are optimal for SEO.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Worked previously with a £100,000 a month or similar budget
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior SEO / Paid Search Manager, who is used to working with a significant budget and having full control over a department.
Basic to £45k
Company MacBook Pro and Private Healthcare
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Market leading company
Based in Colchester
An experienced Marketing Manager, with experience of the full marketing mix from within B2B environment (ideally in the education sector) with solid events management skills and who is looking for the … more
Digital Marketing Assistant A Digital Marketing Executive is required by our client in the Training sector based in Wimbledon, South West London. A salary of up to £25k basic is available. As … more
Are you a Business Development Executive with experience in the data sales industry or digital lead generation? Great, CV Screen are recruiting for an expanding and growing Marketing Agency based in Y … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Are you an experienced Bid Manager or Head of Bids? Do you have knowledge of the OJEU regulations and experience managing Tenders? CV Screen may have the role for you! Role Overview A Bid Manager is … more
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a contract role, with the view to potentially going permanent? Do you have experience supporting a marketing team in Tenders and Bids? CV Screen are r … more
Are you a Marketing graduate looking for your first steps into a Digital Experience role? Do you have any experience liaising with an agency to support digital experience and ensure digital assets are … more